Narrow road transport
A fully hydraulic front fold/unfold system makes folding on the 455 Drills, for transport a true one-person operation.
- Requires less than 5 minutes to fold or unfold
- Transport width is narrow as 4.6 m (15 ft, 2 in.)
High opener transport clearance allows moving over ditches, railroad crossings, and other trouble spots without worry.
Opener to road clearance:
- 533.4-mm (21-in.) on 9.15-m (30-ft) and 10.7-m (35-ft) models
- 457.2-mm (18-in.) on 7.6-m (25-ft) model
Units are raised and lowered for transport with standard equipment-lift cylinders:
- Two 76.2-mm x 203.2-mm (3-in. x 8-in.) cylinders on 7.6-m (25-ft) drill
- Two 88.9-mm x 254-mm (3.5-in. x 10-in.) cylinders on 9.15-m (30-ft) and 10.7-m (35-ft) drills
There are four frame-mounted tires: 11L-15, 10 PR rib implement on all three drill sizes.
Warning lights are in base equipment for improved visibility when transporting.