Climate-controlled cab interior
Operators will appreciate the comfort and convenience offered through the seat, steering wheel, and lever controls with a rollover protective structure (ROPS) certified, factory installed cab.
The cabs are assembled to the tractor chassis as a complete unit and mounted on composite isolators.
The complete cab assembly includes the floor and steering column. Having this type of fully isolated cab greatly reduces noise levels inside the cab. It also creates a more sealed environment, so the amount of airborne particles entering the cab, such as dust and pollen, are greatly reduced.
The cab is very spacious, allowing ample room for controls and storage. The flat floor adds to the spacious and open feel.
The ceiling control panel is located on the upper-right side which provides the operator with visibility to the loader at a height unmatched by any competitor.
Steering wheel tilt
These cabs provide a clean, quiet environment protected from the elements. Powerful air conditioning and heating systems allow the operator to control the cab climate to preference, regardless of the conditions outside. The standard visor blocks the sun on bright days, while a dome light allows the operator to see controls at all times of the day.
The cab's side windows open forward for excellent ventilation and left side door opens wide for easy entry and egress. A right side door is available as a field-installed option.
For excellent rear visibility, the 30 U.S. gal. fuel tank is located below the left-hand side of the platform.
The rear window opens to 70 degrees, providing further visibility when hooking up implements. An interior rear view mirror provides additional visibility.
The steering wheel not only tilts, but also includes a standard telescoping feature for maximum steering comfort.
The clean, uncluttered interior design with flat platform maximizes operator space. A conveniently located beverage holder is integrated into the design.
Take further pleasure in the ride with a radio or compact disc player available as a field-installed attachment. Cabs are radio ready, including standard speakers and radio wiring harness.
Deluxe cloth seat
A deluxe cloth seat with a retractable seat belt is in base equipment:
- An ergonomically sculpted seat cushion, an adjustable scissor-link suspension, and seat armrests are combined to provide excellent operator comfort and support.
- The scissor-link suspension can be adjusted for the operator's height and weight.
- The operator weight adjustment adjusts to the operator's weight (115 lb to 275 lb).
- Seat is adjustable fore and aft for the operator's height, using the lever located under the seat.
- Retractable seat belts prevent the belts from becoming tangled in the seat suspension and controls.
- Optional factory installed air-suspension seat is available.
Right-hand cab console 5085E and 5100E cab
Economy PTO on 5085E and 5100E cab
Excellent overall visibility in all applications with a swing out rear window opens to a full 70 degree for easier implement hookup and visibility. A front windshield wiper with washer ensures the operator can see the surroundings of the tractor (rear wiper is available for field installation.)
Excellent night visibility is achieved with work lights, easily adjusted to redirect light without tools.
A convenient three pin power outlet is for a monitor, controllers, and other operating necessities. Four sets of mounting bosses and a removable rear access plug for monitor or controller harnesses also make using a monitor easy.
A rear seven pin electrical outlet socket for implement electrical requirements and a 90-amp alternator will handle increased electrical requirements. To handle increased powertrain and hydraulic requirements in severe conditions, a hydraulic oil cooler is standard.
The battery is located in the front of the tractor for easy access. Fenders are designed to provide plenty of tire clearance, even with the largest wheel and tire combinations.
Additional features are as follows:
- ROPS certified structure for operator protection
- Tempered safety glass in case of breakage
- Left and right outside mirrors available (optional)
- Roof mounted amber turn signal/flashing warning lights for road transport: Two front and two rear
- Two fender mounted taillights for road transport
- Two large cleated steps on each side