- Peak Power: 145 kW (194 hp) at 2,100 rpm
- Max. Hydraulic Flow: 248 L/m x 2
- Swing Torque: 107 869 Nm
- Drawbar Pull: 30 350 kgf
- More dependable electrical architecture simplifies wiring harnesses and reduces the number of electrical connectors, fuses, and relays by approximately 25 percent.
- Undercarriage X-frames and upper-frame structures have been improved to deliver significantly longer life than previous models.
- Hydraulically driven, variable-speed fan runs only as needed, conserving power and fuel. Reversing option automatically reverses airflow to eject debris from the cooler cores, decreasing cooler-maintenance frequency.
- Larger, more durable, and higher-capacity coolers along with improved airflow help reduce hydraulic operating temperatures, for maximum component life.
- Larger-diameter rollers with polished shafts and improved seals extend wear life, while reducing downtime and maintenance costs.
- Roomier cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Half-level hydraulic-control system reduces fuel consumption by three to five percent, depending on application.
- Ground-level servicing and conveniently located filters, fluid-fill locations, and grease points help ease daily checks and preventative maintenance.
JDLink™ Machine MonitoringJDLink can help you centrally, smartly manage your entire fleet and grow your business.
Machine Health PrognosticsEvaluate machine data and maintenance protocols before prescribing downtime cures that will keep your fleet and your bottom line healthy.
Remote Diagnostics and ProgrammingYour dealer can help you reduce downtime by accessing and resetting diagnostic trouble codes and recording performance readings remotely.
Features and specifications are based on published information at the time of publication. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.