We’re looking for bright, innovative and committed go-getters who are ready to embrace new challenges in pursuit of a career with a world leading agriculture brand.
Feed Your Passion, Cultivate Your Career
Do you want to help ensure the world has enough food, fuel, shelter, and infrastructure for generations to come?
Graduate Program participants have the unique opportunity to work directly on projects that have a real impact on those that are linked to the land. From customers to dealers and working closely with project teams – you’ll make a difference.
Our graduate program is open to candidates in their final year of university studies in the following fields:
- Agricultural Business
- Agricultural Science
- Business: Commerce & Marketing
We are seeking committed people with the following attributes:
- Willing to work hard to achieve our vision
- Actively seek challenges
- Well developed interpersonal skills
- Previous work experience on a farm or in an agricultural based industry
- Applicants with a GPA of five or higher will have the most opportunity of success during the selection process.