6090HF4759.0L Industrial Diesel Engine
- 172 - 286 kW (231 - 386 hp)
Fixed geometry turbocharger
- Fixed geometry turbochargers are sized for a specific power range and optimized to provide excellent performance across the entire torque curve. They are also designed to maximize fuel economy between the engine's rated speed and peak torque.
High pressure common rail (HPCR) fuel system
- The HPCR fuel system provides variable common-rail pressure, multiple injections, and higher injection pressures up to 1,600 bar (23,000 psi). It also controls fuel injection timing and provides precise control for the start, duration, and the end of injection.
4-valve cylinder head
- The 4-valve cylinder head provides excellent airflow by utilizing a U-flow design.
- This is the most efficient method of cooling intake air to help reduce engine emissions while maintaining low-speed torque, transient response time, and peak torque. It enables an engine to meet emissions regulations with better fuel economy and the lowest installed costs.
John Deere electronic engine controls
- Electronic engine controls monitor critical engine functions, providing warning and/or shutdown to prevent costly engine repairs and eliminate the need for add-on governing components, all lowering total installed costs.
Confidence is Built In
Backed by a powerful support network