- Max input power: 112 kW (150 hp)
- Max input no load speed: 3000 rpm
- Regardless of vehicle design, the DF150 has the input drive you require. Choose from a variety Torque Converters of varying performance or select an efficient Direct Drive, the most economical design for both machine and operating costs.
- Numerous configurations are available from 4-speed up to 8-speed. If that does not fill your need, the customizable control program offers the ability to disable gear ranges permanently, at the Manufacturer's level with wiring harness changes, or at the Customer level with the simple flip of a switch.
- Industrial vehicles are required to do a large variety of operations with an even larger number of possible duty cycles. DF150 shift quality is optimized with temperature and load compensation, so regardless of the job or the operator, maximum grace and comfort are achieved.
- Your application will have a customized control program that you design.
- Shift Lever Choices - Bump-style is standard, but any OEM specification can be met
- Engine Overspeed Protection - OEM specified for any engine and/or application
- Clutch Protection - Protects transmission from abusive operators
- Shuttle Protection - OEM specified for vehicle protection while optimizing shuttle operations
- J1939 CAN Communications - Enables interactivity with other vehicle components including a Multi-Feature CAN Display
- Self-Calibration - Shift quality is optimized and can easily be initiated by the end user
- Auto-Shift Option - Automatic shifting occurring at the optimum conditions lends well to maximum fuel efficiency and transmission life even with low-skilled operators.
Gear ratio ranges
|4x4 ||5.00 ||2.97 ||1.49 ||0.88 |
|4x4 ||5.85 ||2.97 ||1.49 ||0.75 |
|8x4 ||5.85 ||4.19 ||2.96 ||2.12 ||1.49 ||1.06 ||0.75 ||0.54 ||5.85 ||2.96 ||1.49 ||0.75 |
|8x4 ||7.99 ||5.72 ||4.05 ||2.90 ||20.30 ||1.45 ||1.03 ||0.74 ||7.99 ||4.05 ||2.03 ||1.03 |